CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
This California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (“Notice”) is provided by NP, Inc. These companies are referred to in this Notice as “we” or “us.”
This Notice explains:
- How we collect, use, and disclose personal information about California residents.
- Certain rights that California residents have under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
- How California residents can exercise their rights under the CCPA to request that we: (1) provide certain personal information that we have collected about them during the past 12 months, along with related information described below, or (2) delete certain personal information that we have collected from them.
Under the CCPA, ‘Personal Information’ is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly with a particular California resident.
Categories of Personal Information that We Collect and Disclose
We collect and disclose Personal Information in a variety of contexts. For example, we collect and disclose Personal Data to provide individual financial products and services. The Personal Data that we collect, use, or disclose about a specific California resident will depend on, for example, our relationship or interaction with that individual.
During the past 12 months, we may have collected the following categories of Personal Data:
- Personal unique identifiers, such as full name and federal or state-issued identification numbers including Social Security number, driver’s license number, and passport number
- Personal information, including contact details such as telephone number and address, financial information such as account numbers and balances, payment account details including bank routing and account numbers
- Characteristics of protected classes or groups under state or federal law, such as sex or marital status
- Purchase information, such as products and services obtained and transaction histories
- Professional or employment-related information
- Internet or online information such as browsing history, and information regarding interaction with our websites, applications, or advertisements
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information
- Inferences based on information about an individual to create a summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
During the past 12 months, we may have disclosed the categories of Personal Data listed above for our business purposes. We have not sold Personal Data that is subject to the CC.
Purposes for Collection and Use:
- Provide and manage products and services, such as processing mortgage payment transactions.
- Support the ongoing management and maintenance of our products and services, such as providing account statements, online access and customer service.
- Support our everyday operations, including to meet risk, legal, and compliance requirements. These operations include but are not limited to:
- Perform accounting, monitoring, and reporting functions
- Enable information security and anti-fraud operations
- Support audits, investigations, and legal claims
- Comply with regulatory and internal policies and procedures
- Develop and market our products and services
Sources of Personal Information:
- Directly from a California resident or the individual’s representatives, acting on their behalf, through physical (paper application), audible (phone), or electronic (website) sources.
- Service Providers and other third parties
- Public records or widely available sources, including records and information that are made available by federal, state, or local government entities.
- Information from our Affiliates
- Website and Mobile App Activity
- Information from Client Directed Third Parties or Institutions representing a Client/Prospect
Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Data
- Affiliates of NP, Inc.
- Partners, Service Providers, Vendors, and Third Parties who provide services necessary to such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, storage, legal expertise, tax expertise, notaries and auditors.
- Outside companies or organizations or Government agencies, in connection with routine or required reporting, regulatory and legal requirements.
California Resident Rights under the CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request we disclose to you:
- the categories of Personal Information about you that we collected;
- the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you;
- the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information about you and the categories of Personal Information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the Personal Information about you; and
- the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- Request we delete Personal Information for our records and direct any Service Providers to do the same unless the Personal Information is necessary to maintain in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected or provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise that consumer’s right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of you based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
NP, Inc. will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will acknowledge receipt of your request and advise you of the timeframe in which you can expect a response. We will work to process all verified requests within 45 days pursuant to the CCPA. If we need additional time to process your request, we will provide an explanation of the delay.
How To Make Requests
You may submit a request by emailing email@example.com
You may also contact us by sending requests to:
4800 North Federal Highway
Building E Suite 200
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Changes To This Notice
We may change or update this Notice periodically. When we do, we will post the revised Notice on this webpage indicating when the Notice was “Last Updated.”